.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, January 26, 2015

VALENTINE'S DOORKNOB HANGERS


When I decorate for any holiday I like to
add something to the doorknobs...it seems like it's just
kind of the finishing touch to it all...
for Christmas this year I hung pretty little white angels
that sparkled in the lights....we really liked them...
...so I am posting these beautiful 
Valentine's doorknob hangers that I came
across on a wonderful website that I like to
check out for all occasions...
they always have something that works perfectly
for what I want to decorate in my house...
just print these, cut them out and hang them on your doors
and...
have fun!

  

...here is the link for these beautiful printables...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...