.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

THE 22 BEST WAYS TO EAT EASTER PEEPS


I know this article goes back a year but I still get some
laughs out of it....
I love Easter peeps...
I can't really eat them anymore but I enjoy just seeing them
around every year....they just kind of say...
"It's SPRING!...It's Easter!"

...I love their spring colors and I guess they come in
some great flavors now...I hear so many people say they
hate them....but it's beyond me why anybody would...
and I dare say...hate them or love them...the company that makes them sure did make it rich off of them!

.....have fun checking out these peeps ideas....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...