.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

GLOW-IN-THE-DARK EASTER EGG HUNT


Cute....cute....cute....!
...again I say...I love these simple, inexpensive little ideas
people come up with....
Easter Egg hunts are always fun...but how fun would
it be to hunt for glowing eggs!

All you do is put one of those little battery candles inside,
turn the switch to on....close the egg and hide here and there and
everywhere.....you could even add a little slip of paper in them with
a number on that matches up with an Easter surprise for even
more fun!

Also...wouldn't it be cute to fill a basket with glowing eggs and set on the table for a centerpiece...
or on the bathroom vanity when guests come over...

...have fun with these......!


I found this idea here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...