.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

EGG KIDS PRINTABLES


Okay, since I have gotten some email requests for my little
Easter egg kids that I have on here I decided I would
put them up for printing....kind of my Easter gift to all my blog viewers....

....print as many as you want...
you could put a hole at the top for hanging them up or....
give them out as bookmarks...or...
maybe write on them and use them for gift tags?.....
but...myself I would just print them, cut them out and give them to
little kids to play with....most kids like something like this to just
carry around with them...in my daycare years I was always
amazed at how quickly they would get attached to little things like this....

....so however you use them...I hope you enjoy them.....
and Happy Easter!

...this is a sample of what you get when you print them...


...and...since I know so many little kids that wear glasses
I thought they would enjoy Egg Kids with glasses....like this....


...click here to print these....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...