.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

EASTER PLACEMAT


I have been creating all kinds of placemats
over the years ...for just about any occasion...
holidays...weddings...birthday and retirement parties...graduations...
on and on....
I decided to share this one for Easter since so many
people host parties .....
this is sized to fit on a regular sheet of printer paper...
8.5" x 11"...
nothing fancy...just something for quick and easy printing...
a little something for your guests to do while waiting
for dinner...
(don't forget to put a pencil at each place setting....)


...click here to print...
 by KhristelleGraphics




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...