.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

PEEPS FROSTING




I have to start this post by saying I 
would not recommend this treat for diabetics like myself...
but...it's Easter time and I wanted to add this because it is
yummy and sugary and pretty to look at on a serving tray...

...when I first saw this frosting on Pinterest I
thought it was actually melted peeps on top of the cupcakes...
but instead it is an easy frosting you make....

I think it would make a pretty gift to put a couple
of them in a box for a teacher...

Peeps inspired Marshmallow frosting! So easy to do at home!

....recipe and instructions are here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...