.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

EGG KIDS FACE DRAWING


.....and here is a fun little Easter face drawing page...
you can use these alone or along with your Easter placemats...
it's fun to see what kind of faces all of your guests come up with
for these little guys....
.....have the grown ups join in too....everyone has fun with these!


I'm not sure why Google turns my white backgrounds to gray
but these should print out with white...whenever I create a printable
I try to keep the background white to keep the amount of ink down for
anyone who wants to print it...

....here is your link for printing this one...
byKhristelleGraphics


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...