.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, April 14, 2014

EASTER CARROTS


I think this is really a great idea...
and kind of gets away from the chocolate type of Easter treats...
since kids will be getting so much of that as is....

....you just use the clear icing bags...
I checked and Walmart sells them in quantities of 100 bags
for $9.99...that's not bad...
...then you just fill them up with cheese balls 
...tie the top with curly green ribbon and
you have a pretty little carrot....you can add the Easter card to them
if you want..

very cute idea....


...instructions here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...