.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, November 25, 2013

TEDDY ORNAMENTS


These are just so cute I can't wait to make some of them...
they look easy to make too so maybe I will make more than one!

...they would be so cute on a tree or gift package or just
hanging up anywhere....I can picture this becoming a special little
toy for a special little child too....they all would love these...

(of course if making for a really young child you would want to go with
safe eyes for these)



...you can find the pattern for these and more cute crochet things here:
http://www.allaboutami.com/post/13968569776/teddyornamentspattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...