.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

PRINGLES FRIED CHICKEN


Well we did get our snow...but not as much as they
said we would...we are happy about that...there was just a 
little on the sides of the street when I looked out the window
first thing this morning....unfortunately they are better at
predicting the temps (sometimes) and it's very cold here today....
when I got up this morning it was 12 degrees with a minus 5 windchill...brrrrr....
I shouldn't complain though because I know it's going to get much
worse before we get back to spring...and I do live here by choice...
as I always say....the freezing cold temps are just temporary !

...now...on with this recipe that I wanted to share with all of you...
I found it at

I have breaded chicken with lots of different things and they were
all great...even with crushed potato chips....
but I have never thought of trying crushed Pringles...
I think it would be fun to try it with different flavors since there are
so many to choose from...

pringleschicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...