.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

CROCHET SNOW SWIRLS


This is a really nice idea...snow swirls to hang on your
Christmas tree....I have to make some of these and I think
it would be fun to add some pretty little beads to them also..
I know they will be quick and easy to make....I used to
crochet swirly little pretties like this for my daughter's hair
when she was a little girl and these are made the same way
as those...

I think they would also be pretty hung under kitchen
cabinets or under bookcase shelves too...how about from a
curtain rod at the top of doorways...lots of ways these would add
a festive snowy look to your Christmas decorating....

...enjoy!


...here is the easy pattern for these...
think how quickly you could make up a dozen of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...