.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

PLASTIC BOTTLE STORAGE


I love little craft projects that don't cost bunches of
money to make...this is such a simple and easy idea
for extra storage in the bathroom, or any room...I might
make a few of these to have here alongside of my desk....

....this is made from the bottom of an empty plastic
bottle, a little scrapbook paper if you want to pretty it
up and one of those outlet plugs that most of us who ever
had babies in our house most likely still have on hand in the
'this and that' drawer in our kitchens....

....that's all it takes to make this cute little thing....
...have fun!


...here are the instructions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...