.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

BE THANKFUL UTENSIL HOLDERS


I still have a few Thanksgiving things to share yet too...
this is one of them...
...another thing I love to do is dress up the Thanksgiving dinner table with
cute little things....
....these utensil holders are so nice, I have designed my own lots of times...
now you can get so many of them here on the internet...
I thought these were so nice and colorful...

I came across them at
...and you can go there to find the printable for these...
they have some other really nice things too...
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...