.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS


Hello world!
....hope you all are having a nice 'hot cocoa' kind of morning
and will have a great day....


....the temp here in North Dakota this morning is
34 degrees with a predicted high for today at 45 degrees...
and a 50 % chance of snow for tomorrow....

....of course all of this really got me thinking about Christmas and
decided that I am going to go ahead and start posting some great
Christmas things that I want to share with all of you...
it seems a bit early since we haven't had Thanksgiving yet
but if you all are like us this is the time to start decorating and I
know it takes time to make these little crafts and printables so I
thought starting early would give you all time if you want to use them....

I think I have mentioned here on my blog that I love Christmas!
....always have and always will...
I think it brings out the absolutely best in people and it's just a
whole different feeling compared to the rest of the year....
kind of that 'warm and fuzzy' feeling that you hear so much about...
...there is nothing about Christmas that I don't love...
the decorating, baking, shopping, gift wrapping, church, Christmas movies on Tv...
I could go on and on....
...but most of all I believe in the true meaning of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...