.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, November 3, 2014

THANKSGIVING WORD SCRAMBLE (Printable)


Thanksgiving month already...
does that seem possible ??
....to me it doesn't....this year has flown by so fast...
....when I set up a Thanksgiving table in the past
I always liked to add a little something to each
place setting to make it even more fun...
I have done place mats and utensil holders
and even turkeys on the tablecloth for each guest to color...

...but...now I like to do this instead...
create something cute and simple for all of you to
use on your dinner table....

...nothing is more fun than word scramble puzzles...
and it keep both kids and adults occupied while you are
finishing up those last minute dinner things...

I am including a printable for the puzzle itself
and also a sheet with the answers in case anybody gets
too 'puzzled' and can't figure one or a few out...

...of course you could take this to a prize winning level and
have a prize for the people who might get all of
them correct...
like maybe a little pie container holding one
piece of pie to bring home...
or...
you could make an extra pretty little
bowl of one of your dinner sides for
the winner to take home with them
(and keep the bowl of course)
.......
..all kinds of fun ideas could come from this...
another one would be a pretty candy dish filled
with fall candies like M&M's or such...

....however you do it I hope everyone has fun, fun, fun with it...


...here are the printables for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...