.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

TODDLER'S HALLOWEEN MATCHING GAME


I couldn't sleep a couple of nights ago
so I put together this little
toddler's Halloween matching game...
it's very simple for little ones to have fun with ...
just print the game board
(I would suggest using card stock paper to make it stronger)
....then print and cut apart the matching picture squares...
all they have to do is place a tile on top
of it's matching picture...
...after working with kids for many, many years
I know they would feel like they really
accomplished something great when they find a matching
tile !

(since I was in a hurry to get this done in time for Halloween,
I used the help of my Scrapbook Factory program for
some of the pictures in this design).

...printables here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...