.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Strawberry Cake Bars


I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...
we sure did !
...and if you still have guests to feed at your house,
or even just your own family and the delicious
holiday pie is all eaten up already...
this would be a great recipe for you !

Wow !
What needs to be said about these...
they look unbelievably delicious....
and so quick and easy to make..
I can't wait to try them...
I'm going to use a sugar free cake mix though and I'm sure it will be so good too !

Can't you just taste these with a little whipped topping
or some vanilla ice cream on top...

cake bars.png Strawberry Cake Bars

....you can get this great recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...