.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

GERMAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE


Let me say...yet again...
I Love German Chocolate anything !!!

Of course I know, with being a diabetic etc. I can't get carried away
with eating this kind of treat..but...
wouldn't it be just beautiful on a tray of Christmas goodies...
or in a pretty little gift tin for teachers, bus drivers, mail persons, Sunday School teachers...
neighbors, daycare providers...
on and on and on...

This is about the prettiest and most tempting fudge recipe
I have seen on internet or otherwise and I just had to share it here...

German Chocolate Fudge with SimplyGloria.com #Fudge

...you can get the recipe here along with bunches 
of other great fudge recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...