.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

JAR OF NOTHING


I ask my husband every year what he would like for Christmas 
and his answer is always "nothing, don't worry about buying for me"
...but of course I always come up with ideas for nice gifts to give him
and he loves each one...but I came across this cute gift idea for
the person who says they want nothing for Christmas....and he is
definitely going to get one of these wrapped up under the tree this year....(along
with his other real gifts of course)...but this is just too appropriate to pass up!

...have fun with this one....I am sure a lot of you know someone who
always says they want nothing ...

A Jar of Nothing Gift

I found this at:
you can print the label here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...