.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SNOWDRIFT BARS


I guess I have to say there were four things that attracted me to
 this recipe....

#1.... They are so beautiful to look at.

#2....  I live in an area where we are already past due for snowdrifts...
there are snowstorms around us right now but we are the lucky
ones who so far have just rain...or are we...the problem with rain
is that unfortunately if the temperature drops below freezing then
we have ice...nobody likes that...I think most people around here
would actually prefer the snowdrifts over icy streets...

#3....  I LOVE coconut!  Anybody who knows me well knows
that....can't get enough of it...

#4....Also....this recipe has ingredients that I actually have on hand
most times...not a bunch of weird things that I would never 
buy because I would probably use them once and never again
and end up throwing the rest away eventually...I try to keep the
recipes that I post on here to ones with pretty simple ingredients...

...so...here it is...are these not beautiful ???


....you can find the recipes for these bars and many many more
here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...