.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

ICE CREAM TACOS


This is such a great idea....
I have eaten ice cream on a waffle before but I never thought
of making them into ice cream tacos!

....what a fun thing to serve company....you could set up a
taco bar with all the add-ons such as sprinkles and fruit or
chocolate chips or nuts or ...a n y t h i n g... that would be yummy
on waffles and ice cream....
oh yeah...don't forget the syrups like strawberry...chocolate..
butterscotch...marshmallow...so many ideas....

I think this would be a wonderful family tradition to have on
holidays too...you could use appropriate kinds of toppings for whatever
holiday you are having them for...
crushed candy canes for Christmas tacos....jelly beans to add to Easter ones...
wow I'm just full of ideas today....
whatever you serve them for or however...I hope you have a fun time...


...check out the directions and ideas here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...