.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

PUMPKIN JOKES BOOKMARKS for THANKSGIVING


Those of you who follow along with my blog probably know that
I love bookmarks...any kind of bookmarks...
I think they can be cute or funny or pretty or just about anything...
I love giving them to kids because maybe they will get them in
the mood to read a book so they can use them....

...so...most holidays I try to find or design new bookmarks to
post on here...I hope lots of you will print these out to share over
the Thanksgiving holiday....they are pretty cute...


...get the printable for these here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...