.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

NUTTER BUTTER CORN POPS


Well....Halloween for this year has passed by already...
now we not only have the time change coming up this
weekend but Thanksgiving will be here soon....

I think this little 'corn' treat
is so cute...
I think they would be fun to make an edible bouquet
out of or even to just lay one on each dinner plate...

It's pretty clever using the fruit roll-ups
hope you all have fun making some of these!


...instructions here...she has other edible Thanksgiving treats too...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...