.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, December 3, 2016

THE 12 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS


I came across this post on a wonderful website a couple weeks
ago and knew right away that I would have to share this on my blog...

...what a fantastic idea...
I will let you go to Julie's site and read more about it but it consists
of  putting two of these cards into 12 envelopes.....
put them all into a gift bag for someone to have and open one envelop
per day starting on December 13th....this would be great for kids or
adults.... (my mustached man will get a set of these and I know he will love it!)

I could go on and on about this but instead I will let you go
over there and check it out...


....you can print these here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...