.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

WHITE CHOCOLATE TING-A-LINGS


These look so good...
I remember many years ago when everybody was making
pretzels dipped in white chocolate for a Christmas treat...
it was always one of the recipes I used at that time too...
and when I ran out of the pretzels I decided to mix Rice Krispies cereal
into the left-over chocolate...then I dropped it by teaspoon onto a pan
and put it in the refrigerator to set...as it turned out it was one of my
favorites....I made them every Christmas season for many
years...

....and now here are Ting-A-Lings...similar but
some different ingredients...cute name for a recipe too!

...enjoy!


...recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...