.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

LIGHTED ELF ORNAMENT


Christmas is coming on so fast again this year...
I remember when I was a kid it just couldn't get here soon enough...
but now I wish we could slow down the time and have it take longer to arrive...
I love everything Christmas!

This year Santa is promising us a snowstorm...hoping it doesn't 
get too bad for people who want to travel somewhere....

I have this cute little elf with the lighted nose to share with you..
isn't he cute?  If you like to crochet this would be a great project
for using up those yarn scraps that you hold onto because you just
know that somewhere along the way you will come across a small
pattern that you can use them for...
she also has patterns for a snowman and a Santa
and much more so you might want to try all of them...


...free pattern here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...