.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

DUMP AND BAKE PIZZA PASTA CASSEROLE


I really love these dump and bake meals......
they are quick, easy and inexpensive to put together
so I am sure they are wonderful for busy working parents
who need to come home at supper time and make something
quick for themselves and their family....these are perfect for that...
they usually are made up of ingredients that we all have on
hand most of the time too so no need to stop at the store
on the way home....
look how delicious and tempting this looks!


...you can get this recipe here...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...