.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, January 27, 2017

CHEESY TOT CASSEROLE


I saw this recipe on my Facebook and I just have
to get it posted on here not only for any of you
who might have missed it but also so I have easy
access to it myself....

4 ingredients and so quick to make...
and it's a meal in itself...unless of course you want
to add a salad or vegetable or something with it...

I'm thinking this one will be made a lot in
our house as of now...

enjoy!


...recipe here...
thank you Sara!

UPDATE:  I made this one for supper tonight and it was just fantastic!
I did use Cream of Chicken soup
and added a little chopped onion to the meat mixture.  I have to say this
casserole is one of the best I have tried yet!

I divided it out into my ramekins so I would know exactly how much
sodium I was eating as opposed to putting it in a larger bowl and
just guessing at it...


I put some American cheese under the potatoes and then
sprinkled a little sharp shredded cheddar on top and
let it melt a few minutes before we ate...
love this recipe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...