.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

CROCHET BRACELET WITH A BUTTON


I am always looking for simple little crocheted bracelet
patterns because it's such a fun item to make for church sales 
and gifts.  I have done many over the years but this is a new
one to me...I like the size of it and I have tons of buttons that I
use on any project they work for...there's just something
about buttons!

...so...this one is for all of you crochet lovers out there...
we need keep this talent going so it does not become a lost art in the
future....


...instructions here...
this is a great way to use up all those little amounts of
left-over yarn too...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...