.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

MINT CHIP SUGAR COOKIES


It's been pretty snowy and windy here over the past few days...
and more of it in our forecast for this weekend...so it's a good time to
do things around home....like making a delicious macaroni hotdish...(or
casserole to you younger people)...which I made early so all we have
to do is put it in the oven with some cheese on top and supper will be ready...

...another thing I have enjoyed doing today is searching around the
internet to see what's new out there in recipes for Christmas goodies...
every year I find some fantastic ones...
this is my newest find...wow do these look like Christmas huh?!!
..they are so pretty and colorful....


...recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...