.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

VALENTINE WINEGLASS LAMPSHADE


I just love these printable wineglass lampshades...
I have posted some of these before...now here is a Valentines one...
I think these would be so pretty sitting around a Valentine's dinner
table or treat table...such a simple but great idea...
I'm going to design some of these myself soon...

Reminder: use only battery operated candles in these!

Valentine heart  wineglass lampshade and cupcake toppers

I got this in email today from
allfreeholidaycrafts.com...
you can go to 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...