.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, January 20, 2014

FRENCH FRY COOKIE VALENTINE'S


Hello out there....here I am on a cold, cold day in North Dakota...
as you can see if you look at my forecast over there ------> at the
right, our windchill is currently -37 degrees...( yes...that's 37 degrees below zero!)
the day started out with stormy conditions and we have a 
travel advisory because of all of it...same thing thing is
supposed to happen again tomorrow....so it's a good time to
stay inside and do fun things like prepare for Valentine's Day...

I thought this was a really cute idea...french fry shaped cookies
and frosting ketchup all in a cute fries container...


...you can learn how to do this at the link below...
also print the card to go with it...
have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...