.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

PENCIL ARROW VALENTINE


I have always had mixed feelings about Valentine's Day...
I love the holiday and pretty things that go with it...
but I never jumped into it right after Christmas went by...
it made me feel like I was just putting the special meaning of
Christmas in the background and going right on to another holiday...

...so as a craft person I always put some space between the
two events...I waited to start making all these cute heart things until
I got over the let down after Christmas went by so fast....

...but I am going to start posting my Valentine's Day crafts
now so any of you who might want to make them will have time
to do it without a big rush just before it gets here....

I have some really cute things to share and this is one of them....

enjoy!


...you can get this printable here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...