.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014


So another year has passed by and a new one is starting...
we want to wish all of you the best of everything in the New Year....

this year my resolution will be the same as last year....
to spend my time thinking of the many people in my life
that have been there for us during some difficult medical events I have
gone through...we appreciate so much just knowing you care....

....now here are some cute photo props that I think would be fun
for any time of the year....not just New Year's Eve....
I think both kids and adults would have lots of fun with them...

Free Printable New Year Photo Props on www.iheartnaptime.com #photoprops #newyears #freeprintables

...you can get these printables here...enjoy!
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/free-printable-new-year-photo-props/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...