.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

SLOW COOKER HAM DINNER



Here's a simple slow cooker recipe that I like to make. If you let it cook for a number of hours the ham will fall apart with your fork and that's how I like it!

Ham (size of your choice).
Chopped carrots.
Chopped celery.
Potato (cut into small pieces).
Sliced onion.

That's it. Put all of the above into your slow cooker.  I usually let it simmer for at least 4 hours.  No certain amount of each ingredient.  Just make to your own taste and it will be great.  This is my kind of simple cooking.  Tastes delicious and makes your kitchen smell fantastic while it is cooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...