.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, June 28, 2013

TRICK UP MY SLEEVE

I started this blog partly to share fun and easy craft ideas.  Some will be my own and some will be great ones I have found on other websites.  I love crafts and I am alway looking for quick and easy ones that go fast enough that they don't end up just being put aside and not finished. (I have many unfinished ones from the past myself). I saw this one on Pinterest this morning and it is such a great idea.  I will picture the finished craft and then link you to the website where the instructions are.  I hope I am doing this right as I am very new to doing this blog stuff.  I hope you will all excuse me for any mistakes as I am learning!

These are little coin purses made from the cuff of a men's button down shirt. I have made little pouches like this from fabric before for my husband to store some of his photography equipment in but never gave a thought to doing it this way.  Something tells me he will soon have some new ones!  I love this idea!

For instructions go to: Trick Up My Sleeve” Coin Purse | Family Chic by Camilla Fabbri ©2009-2012. Al


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...