.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

CLASSIC ARAN AFGHAN

Hello all ! It's Saturday and it's 63 degrees here. I love these kind of summer temps.  I could handle this all summer. I know it won't last though. Soon it will be all hot and humid again.

Today I wanted to share one of my very favorite afghan patterns.  I love this design.  It is a little time consuming but the finished product is very worth it.  I have made three of these. One for a wedding gift and two for my granddaughters.  It is beautiful in any color you choose to make it in.  I have made a white one, green one and a lavender one.  The picture below is the lavender one although on the picture it looks more of a pink.


This pattern is on www.free-crochet.com.  I believe all you have to do is sign up with an email address and password to access their free patterns.  When you get there go to the afghan section and do a search for 'Classic Aran Afghan' and the pattern should come right up.  They have really nice patterns and I use their site often.

Happy crocheting !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...