.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

HAPPY FROGS



As you can see, I love to crochet.  It all started many years ago when I was wishing I had something to do to pass the time and mentioned that to my mom.  A short while later she showed up at my door with a skein of yarn and a crochet hook and taught me the first few simple stitches of crochet. I enjoyed it so much that in no time at all I was making afghans.  It became my favorite way to pass time, make gifts for people and even sell my creations at many craft sales back then.

As the years have gone by I have been into many other kinds of crafts too, but always have found the time to continue with my crocheting.  I hope this is an art that will continue to be around.  Sometimes I wonder if the day will come that nobody crochets anymore.  But since both my mother and grandmother enjoyed it I am hoping it will be a forever thing. Now there are so many instructions and patterns online that make it easier to learn it.

Below are some little frogs that I made a while back.  We really had fun with them.  My husband found all kinds of ways to get them into hilarious situations around the house.  I never knew where I would find them the next morning!


This is where you can get the pattern for these.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...