.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, August 12, 2016

SAVORY PEPPER JACK COOKIES


Now this is really a unique idea...
as she says these are a mix between a cookie, a cracker and a biscuit..
I really like her suggestion of serving them with a bowl of soup...
I'm thinking they would also be great with something like
a nice comforting casserole....
or how about just with a healthy salad....
they look great and I can't wait to try them!

I know my sister loves pepper jack cheese so she would love these for sure!


Haley has wonderful recipes on her blog that are easy and
inexpensive to make...be sure to look around while you are there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...