.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

APPLE PIE SANDWICH


Apple pie what ?????

Who would have thought of doing this...
I sure never have...but there are a lot of recipes I come across that
I have never seen or heard of only to find out that everyone else
knows all about them !
Maybe...just maybe this could be one that others wouldn't have thought
of  either...

at first I thought 'you have to be kidding'....
but after reading the recipe and seeing the picture of the sandwich...
I have to say I kind of have an interest in it...
I mean...would the crispy grilled bread really be that much different
than pie crust ?  It would taste and crunch pretty much the same....
anyway if you decide to give it a try I hope you love it!


...recipe here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...