.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 29, 2016

FACE PRINTABLES for drawing hair and make-up


When I was in about the 5th grade, we had an art teacher who
let us have one day a week that she set out paper stacks on her
desk in different colors and gave us an hour of class time to do whatever
we wanted to, as long as we created something....

every day that she let us do this throughout the school year I would draw a
paper doll first and then I placed another sheet of white paper over it so I could see
the doll outline through it...then I would design clothing for it...color them...and
head on back to her desk to get another paper to do another style...I loved it so
much that I continued to do it from time to time even as an adult....

I guess this memory from my school days is what instigated me to do my
oof-da kids too (see tab above).....
once you get that main doll outline you can create outfits forever....
I still have many of my off-da kids designs that I have not posted yet...
maybe I will add another one soon....

I remember the teacher looking at me like 'why do you need so many sheets
of paper'???
She finally strolled over to my desk one day, I guess to find out...she seems
very interested and pleased with what I was using them for...her reaction
made my day!

So....my little story here is leading up to this....
these are not my design....again it is a post from
which is a website I have promoted here on my blog many times...
it is just fantastic...check it out...whether you have kids or
grandchildren or not I guarantee you will love it too...

...you can print these pages and then design and color the clothing, hair and
make-up...so cool...
have lots of fun with these!


...printables here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...