.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 8, 2016

RUFFLES MARSHMALLOW KRISPIE TREATS


I thought this was an interesting idea for krispie bars...
instead of using the cereal she makes them with crushed
Ruffles potato chips...giving you that sweet and salty combination...
sounds so good!
but....just a reminder to those of you that have to watch your
sodium intake, I would suggest using the low-sodium Ruffles...
they have less per serving and they still have a touch
of salty taste...I bet they would work fine in this recipe too...


...recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...