.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

COCONUT CREAM BARS


I have not made these yet so I can only dream about how
delicious they must be...I look at the picture and my great love
of chocolate covered coconut jumps out at me again...
I know I couldn't eat much of them if I did make them...
but hey....I could have a little taste and then share the rest of them
with someone I like a lot right?
...of course I will have to keep a container of them in the
freezer for my hubby...but then...I know...I still could not leave them
alone...so what is a coconut lover to do?

...the great part of this recipe is that it only takes 4 ingredients...
and the other wonderful part is that they are so easy to make...
they would be done and ready to eat in no time at all...


...recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...