.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

GOOGLY EYE RINGS



This is just a little something that I have had in my
'waiting to post' items...
I love these...everyone could have fun making
and wearing them...or how about giving them out in
cards for Valentine's Day...

...there is also a link to an idea for  putting eyes
on objects around your town...cute idea too...be sure
to check that out...

...the craft stores now have so many different
shapes and colors of googly eyes...lots of sizes too...

....here's lookin at ya!


...simple instructions here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...