.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

POTATO CHIP CLUSTERS RECIPE


These look really good...I have not tried them yet but
after looking at the nutritional facts I definitely will be
making them...
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nutritional Facts
1 serving (1 each) equals 33 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I will probably leave out the pecans since I am not
a fan of those but I know a lot of people who love them...

...this is a pretty little treat and very easy to make too...
that sweet and salty taste is so great....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...