.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

SPOON SKELETON


As I finish up preparing my 
Halloween Week posts I'm finding it a 
little hard to comprehend that Halloween is so close
since we have a forecast for 85 degree temps here for a 
couple days....this is rare for us...
most people think we are living under snowbanks here
for 10 months out of the year...but our weather can really
surprise us sometimes and this is one of those times....
winters have turned much more mild here than
they were when I was growing up and we would get
huge blizzards that went on for 3 days at a time...

...as I said when I started my Halloween posts...
I like the nice friendly and cute kind of decorations...
and this is another one...nothing scary about this
skeleton...he is made out of plastic forks and spoon... he's pretty cute
I think...


...instructions here...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...