.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HALLOWEEN DECOR KID'S POPSICLE STICK CRAFTS


Ohh those Popsicle stick crafts that all of us craft-making people love
so much!
..there isn't a holiday that you can't come up with all kinds of ideas
to use them for...and they are so fun for kids to work with too....
I think these Halloween ones are so bright and cute...
I think I will make some of these ghosts soon and maybe use the
small sized Popsicle sticks and hang them from my kitchen
cabinet handles...fun fun!
look at these.....!


...instructions here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...