.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MICKEY HALLOWEEN BATS


I know these Mickey Halloween bats have been around the
internet for at least a few years but I couldn't do a Halloween Week
here without including them...maybe if you have seen them this
will remind you to make them again....they are so cute...
I think it's neat when they take something that some people
consider scary and turn it into such a cute craft like this...
lots of people I have known have a fear of bats...
but no reason to fear these guys!


...printable templates here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...