.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, May 16, 2014

WHITE CHOCOLATE LUCKY CHARMS TREATS


I try not to eat this kind of thing these days...
due to my diabetes...
but I am a strong believer that kids deserve to have
an oooey goooey treat now and then....
so if you don't want them for yourselves maybe you
want to make some for your kids or grandkids for those special occasions throughout
the year....
 I mean...look at these...did you ever see a prettier
cereal treat ???????
I think they look so good and spring like....
so...
enjoy !

Lucky Charms Rice Krispie Treats loaded with marshmallows and white chocolate. Recipe by sallysbakingaddiction.com

...what makes these so different is that
you dip the bottom of them in white chocolate....
I think that really adds to the prettiness and the fun of them....

you can find the recipe and directions here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...