.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

ENGLISH MUFFIN TUNA MELT


I made these one night last week and had a small salad
along with them...
I did mix the tuna with a little mayonnaise 
and a little chopped onion...
I used shredded Colby Jack cheese...
but I will try them with different kinds in the future...

it was a great meal...
they are easy to make and as I have mentioned before I love English Muffins...
you can use them in so many different ways...

...this meal is not bad for carbs and very quick and easy to make...

DSCF5092

...you can get this recipe here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...